Sunday, August 23, 2009

What I did this summer...

School starts tomorrow. I'll be taking Ben to the bus at 6:30 a.m. and then heading into school for early morning duty so that I can get off early (hah!). For some reason I feel the desire to write that cliche' essay.

  • Did NOT update the blog. If you really want to know what I'm doing, then friend me on Facebook.
  • Taught summer school.
  • Took a photography course.
  • Took a course on geoecosystems in Yellowstone National Park with my dad.
  • Drove the Going-to-the-Sun-Road in an old-timey red car at Glacier National Park with my dad.
  • Sorted gravel for sapphires in Montana with my dad.
  • Went to the Ute Stampede in Nephi, UT with my mom, dad, Ben and Uncle Steve.
  • Spent a week at mining camp in Texas.
  • Saw KA in Las Vegas with Ben, Bryce & Tyce.
  • Visited the Shelby Museum in Vegas with Ben and my mustang-loving nephew, Tyce.
  • Got my toes prettified with my fab sil, Rebecca.
  • Cleaned out my closet, the garage, and the laundry room.
  • Hit my fitness goal and had to buy a new wardrobe.
  • And some more completely fantastic stuff.

Is it any wonder that I don't want to be back in school?

1 comment:

Rebecca and Co. said...

What an awesome summer!!!! And I hope this year is equally grand.